Monday, August 9, 2010

Kitchen Renovation Pictures

The kitchen was the last room in the house I worked on because, as I confessed before, 

I DO NOT COOK!

Don't feel too sorry for me though --  Remember, my hubby owns a restaurant so we can't even lose a little weight much less starve ourselves to death.  Now that the kitchen is (almost) finished,
I continue my policy of using only one eye on the stove...

I'll try to shoot better pictures and give more detail tomorrow so if you have any questions, 
ask away in the comments and I will try to answer them...




















If you enjoyed this post (and, gosh, I hope you did) please BECOME A FOLLOWER!

7 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is beautiful! I love those plates you have on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me, is your floor hard on your feet? I showed these pics to my hubby and he thought it would be. (My future kitchen floor is ridding on your answer. ) ;-p Also, I'd love to know more about the ceiling . Thanks so much. I simply adore everything here so far.!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. Loved looking at all the photos of your sweet little cottage. I live in a cottage too. I can see why you found it to be just the right house for you even though it needed so much work. It has such charm. What year was your house built? Mine was built in 1931.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I LOVE IT! For the record I love the 1940's too... not sure why I feel so connected to that period of time and design (since I was BORN in 1978...) but anyway you're blog is quite inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed looking at all your kitchen renovation pics,,, absolutely love the floor and ceiling. Especially the ceiling.. i'm a new follower, cant wait to look around some more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I am in love with the color of your kitchen! May I ask what color and brand you used? We are about to repaint our kitchen and I would love to use the same color :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitchen is beautiful hey why cook it will stay clean and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're leaving a comment. I can't wait to read it...L.